Clean and classic shapes combined with new age modern features is the best way to describe these boards.
Round outline, classic round nose and progressive constant rocker line.
Thin rails, and flattish deck. Clean V bottom shape.
Boards are relatively short and compact compared to other Free Ride boards.
3 foot strap possibilities – out, middle and in between.
Super early planning and incredible jibing ability. Possibility to ride the board flat and easy or go to outside straps, get great speed and push the board on rail.
Faltish deck shape between straps helps comfort during jibes and when using the foil option.
Future Fly FFR line – Revolutionary fin design combining high end-racing profile with beautiful carved outline and stiffness, creating comfort,control, fantastic jibes and fun cruising speed.
All sizes equipped with foil boxes.
The Free Bird boards come in 2 construction – Elite and Elite Flex both high end PVC sandwich construction. Future fly superior construction and accuracy will ensure the ride is unforgettable!
Get your first planing experience with the 135L, cruise on a foil with the 121L or rotate your first forward loop on the 111L, an amazing experience for any level rider. Come back to the beach with the biggest smile and a taste for more!
* The Free Bird boards come in 2 constructions – Elite and Elite Flex both high-end PVC sandwich construction.
|Board||Volume (liters)||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||Weight (kg)||Provided fin||Fin box||Sail sizes|
|Free Bird 111||111||74||230||TBC||FFR 38 Deep Tuttle||Deep Tuttle (foil ready)||4.5 – 7.5|
|Free Bird 121||121||79||230||TBC||FFR 42 Deep Tuttle||Deep Tuttle (foil ready)||4.5 – 9.0|
|Free Bird 135||135||85||233||TBC||FFR 44 Deep Tuttle||Deep Tuttle (foil ready)||3.5 – 9.5|
Our eco construction allows affordable prices, yet still can be compared to LTD constructions from other brands. Fantastic quality and strength
* High quality custom core foam, exceptionally light yet extraordinarily strong.
* High-quality high-density foam – Airex PVC, build for long lasting load and prevents compression.
* Combining high- grade glass fibres lay up on the deck and bottom of the boards.
* Large amount of reinforcements in sensitive areas such as heels, rails, mast track and fin box.
* 3 PVC stringers on the bottom to ensure strength and accuracy and to prevent the board from twisting and losing shape.
* PVC stringer reinforcements under the heels.
* Custom made carbon fin/ foil box equipped with extra high-quality high-density foam.
* High technology moulding system which ensures amazing weight to strength ratio, as well as consistency and accuracy like nothing else in the market today.
* Goretex vent plug automatically regulates air pressure – Allows board to breathe in different climates yet prevents water entrance. Never touch or worry about your vent plug again!